What's New - NEO Pro 6.0
Build 607 (2 March 2016)
||Applies to NEO Pro 6.0
This describes the changes in the following release:
Version: 6.0 Build 607
Released: 2 March 2016
Release 6.0 Build 607 is an updated build to release 6.0.
For a listing of what is changed in this build version, please see
For what's new in NEO Pro 6 please see the What's New for this new version.
What's new in this build 607:
The following issues have been resolved:
- Latest Win10 caused NEO Pro to close when opening a catalog.
- In NEO panes folders couldn't be selected by typing first letter(s).
- When placing cursor to resize NEO panes the cursor disappeared.
- NEO always started with the Ribbon interface even if so disabled in the Options.
- During some installations (or repairs) several errors occur for setting Btrieve registry keys - as these keys didn't change, please click 'Ignore' to continue the installation which will finish properly. We are investigating this issue.
Additional information on the release
Click here for more details of what's new in v6.
NEO Pro 6.0 release history
T1211 - What's New - NEO Pro 6.0 Build 605 (30 December 2015)
- NEO Pro 6.0 Build 603 (26 November 2015)
Last updated: 2 March 2016